Sunday, January 18, 2009

Fantasy Rock Band

Stephen Malkmus hearts fantasy sports. The former Pavement frontman would probably be on my Fantasy Rock Band team. Or you know, maybe he could just come over to my house, we'd sit around, drink some beer, and he'd be like, "hey, what do you want to do today," and I'd be all like, "shit man, I don't know," and then he'd be like, "want to play some pinball or something, because I don't have shit to do today except perform a concert in your living room for your friends, but in the meantime, we should probably just drink and hang out cause you're such an awesome guy." And I'd be like, "sure, Stephen Malkmus, I can hang out for a bit, but then I have to go bowling with David Bowie." That's how Fantasy Rock Band works if you've never played before.


thanks, Guha

No comments:

Post a Comment