Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Bikes and stuff

Remember M. Night Shyamalan's Unbreakable, where Samuel L. Jackson has brittle bones and is convinced that there must be a polar-opposite nemesis with strong bones because he reads comic books (duh), and the whole time you're thinking there's going to be a twist because it's M. Night Shyamalan and that's the only thing he's got going for his films, and then the twist is too obvious, like offensively obvious, so obvious you're like, "no, he has more respect for the audience than that," but he doesn't. He really doesn't. Remember that?

Well, I'm awful on a bike (this is known as ridiculous), so I was convinced that my polar opposite was out there somewhere:



Now we must duel, but not that jousting business. I must rely on my superior, yet evil, intellect. I challenge you, Danny MacAskill, to bike Scrabble.

No comments:

Post a Comment